Graduates, give me a Minute!
“Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.”
Everyone will want your time; will you give me a minute?
- Choose your friends wisely.
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
- Be the first one to say, “I was wrong.”
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
- Always forgive others before they apologize.
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven.”
- Treat others like you wish to be treated.
“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.”
- Make your life’s goal getting to God.
And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.